Wednesday, October 17, 2007

midterm rant.

I finally found my new poppy sappy song for the next few months. :P

Best Days by Matt White.

Yep. I can't seem to stop listening to it. Whatever.

I wrote my last midterm tonight.

My brain hurts so much. Is it possible I haven't had to know so much in such a long time that it's painful to remember things now? :P

It's probably just dehydration. I really do need to drink more water.

All my midterms sucked, I have no idea if I passed any of them.

Eek.

But I really don't care. I had so much fun in Edmonton, I want to live there. I'm sure I could find a graphic design job there... a good one... the wouldn't hire me for just two weeks and then be like, k, you're done. Jerks.

Well... I'm not sure, but I'd have a way better chance of finding one. Who needs more education? BLAH.

...I've been sort of depressed as of late. I'm assuming because of midterms. But there's been a couple weird incidents at school... notes of a threatening nature being left around. Well, two. Lately I've just been hoping something would actually happen so I don't have to go.

That is so terrible, and I feel awful about it, but really... university sucks. School sucks. I should just go to bed now since I'm not watching Criminal Minds anymore because Mandy Patinkin is no longer in it. Sigh. :P

Pushing Daisies is so awesome. I watched that tonight. Gawd, I love that show. :) Hehe.

Well... you know...

I should just go to bed now. Or read some more harry potter. Nope, I'm still not done it. :P I suck. Or I could start reading for my next essay... but... meh. I hate all my classes. Indeed I do.



Every time I look at you, you always look so beautiful.

Writing that lyric made me want to listen to Every time by Britney Spears. I used to listen to that with mandy while we drove around and I'd replace baby with pecan. Cuz that's what I called her for some reason. I thought it was funny, I guess. Cuz it was/is. Yeah.

Mandy asked me to make a shadow box of her wedding, which is apparently occurring in late summer of '09. I said of course. :)... cuz she commented me before she asked... something like, since you're so awesome and all, and good at crafts and things...

haha. She's great. And going to help me with bio tomorrow. Bless her! I don't get it... I get it a bit, but not enough. You know? Yeah, you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker