Wednesday, September 05, 2007

AHhhhhhhhh... could you call me a wahmbulance, please?

I'm quite impressed with Jack Johnson's version of Imagine. I guess it's kind of a hard song to wreck too... although I'm sure Avril did, but i'm too scared to listen to it. :P

Anyway...

I have my first ever "university" class tonight. Well... it is a university class, so maybe I shouldn't have put those quotey things there... I mean... it's not like I haven't taken any post-secondary... not that there's something wrong with not taking any... I just... it's been over a year since i did... and ... I dunno, I'm just nervous. Been a while since I sat in a room with other people who didn't already know everything. :P

I guess?

I'm terrified. I hope they don't make me talk or anything. that'd be so freakin dumb... ask you how your summer was or something... like... that's what youdo in high school. I keep thinking it's going to be different. But I went there yesterday to get my student card and everyone still looked like the jerks i went to high school with. :P

Oh well. I don't have to talk to them. Unless of course there's a group project in one of my three classes... but Mandy's in bio with me, so obviously i'm partnering with her cuz she's, you know, my friend. And I know her. And know she's kinda good at that kind of crap. :P

Anyway...........

Yeah, nervous. And then I get to leave work tomorrow morning at 1030 for class at 1130... and then I get to go back to work! Yes! :P Thursdays and Tuesdays are going to suck so much. Oh well. That class is in a huge auditorium, so maybe it won't be that bad. Unless there's a lot of kids... which I'm going to assume there will be. Sigh.

Nervous. Kind of. But wow, this song is so good.

I like it a lot.

I'm going to go find some paper and a clip board. Amy suggested that technique, cuz binders ain't cool... I think i'll just kinda take my laptop too, but I dunno. it's already in my backpack... I'm driving to school this evening, cuz I don't think it'll last too long...

Wah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker