Sunday, August 26, 2007

Will katy be jobless soon? Stay tuned!

Ooookay. Well... I think I might be getting fired, cuz I'm going back to school. That sucks, hey?

It's just... they posted the job again on the site I usually check for jobs... and... well... it says they have two openings due to students returning to university in the fall. Well... they most likely will not find someone as fast as me... and like... it's not like I didn't try to schedule my classes around work, which is totally the wrong way to go about it, apparently. This sucks.

Whatever though. I guess I can just go find some crappy job... that sucks.

FUCKER.

Seriously, I hate looking for jobs. And like... you coulda told me you were just going to do this instead of making me wait two weeks wondering... fuck that. I should just quit if they're not firing me.

This is ridiculous.

Whatever though.

I think I'll probably email her, if there isn't something waiting for me when I get there. Psh. I deserve answers, you know? It's not like I haven't worked hard... it's not like my presence won't be missed there. I'm sure it will. She probably just wants to see if anyone applies. At all. Whatever.

They did that once before, and I don't think anyone responded.

Anyway, I suppose I will update again when I know what's going on. I don't wanna go work at Tim Horton's. that would suck so bad. SO BAD.

Wonder if Bentley would be hiring... or... anywhere in Market Mall.. hmm...

Anyway... whatever.

I'm pissed. And will be having to deal with a bit of confrontation tomorrow, by the end of it if not sooner. I think I'll wait til they come to me. Unless it's 130 and they haven't said anything. Hm.

Whatever. I'm now looking at other options. Bitches. FUCK. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker