Tuesday, August 21, 2007

They're the nicest kids in town.

Jordan's back! Hehe. He got back last night. I missed him.

He got me socks cuz I told him to. :P They're cute. Kinda big... but cute. My feet seem to be shrinking. I swear they used to be like a six and a half and now they're five and a half. It's weird. Maybe my shoes were just wacky. I dunno.

I bought high heels. They make me tall. :P went with Mandy looking for em. They suit me well, she said. :P Which is awesome.

I also saw a headband while we were out... ten bucks though... and I was like... are they actually back?... not that I care... but I might have to go buy it cuz it was green and really pretty and looked great on my round head. Hehe. :P It did, really. I love green. :P Anyway....

So yeah. I'm clearly learning to like being a girl, I guess. Weird. Maybe next year... dresses. Ooo. It's basically fall now, so it's way too cold. :P Plus, I don't think I'm ready for that. Hahahaha. :P Blah.

Jordan said his mom demanded that I go with him there at xmas. I've been thinking about that all day and how I reacted. I was like, she probably didn't say that at all. She was like ah, I don't care. Just another girlfriend... blah... or something. I do want to meet her though... I guess... she'd probably like me. Maybe. I'm nice.

Whatever. :P We'll see if I actually go. :P

School's gonna be such a huge bitch. Shit, I should really pick me term 2 classes. Crap. And go buy my books. Damn it. UGH! I don't know how this all works. :P Scared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker