Friday, August 17, 2007

She's got the coolest hair!

Mom and I went to see Hairspray last night. That was my third time going while it's in the theatre. I think I like it... Hahahaha. fuck, it's so great. :P

I can't wait til it comes out on dvd, cuz I'm gonna watch it like all the fucking time, yo. Woot! :P

Jordan's gone now... so he doesn't know I've seen it three times... he left wednesday night. Not back til monday. Sent me a text message saying he bought me lots of stuff. Hehe. Awesome. :P He's great... I think he's having fun. Which is good. Very good. Yes.


So yeah. Just thought I'd mention I love Hairspray... and the soundtrack... and it's been way too long since I've been obsessed with a movie... :P

Oh and apparently, I won the tumbleweed worlds last weekend. Me and dad. Except I only sailed one of hte two days. Whatevs. I gets a medal. :P Oy. Might go to the lake tomorrow, but it seems like it might rain all weekend.. .meh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cherlee's said...

Congrats on your award! You go girl! Also I can't wait to go see Hairspray. I saw the one with Ricki Lake and love it. Now I have to go see this one since you say it's great! Have a great week!
Sending hugs your way
Cherlee

August 20, 2007 10:58 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Thanks!

Oh goodness, I'd have to say the new Hairspray is like... at least 5 times awesomer than the original... but I saw the new one first... that might have skewed it a bit for me... cuz the new one's a musical and all... yay, musicals! :P but the one with Ricki Lake was good too! Both good... new one just a bit better... okay, way better in my opinion though. :P Hehe.

August 20, 2007 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker