Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Round 6

I was reading my February entries just now, cuz apparently they were very popular... :P... or something... I dunno. Stats. Weird things. Anyway!...

I read a part where it was like... something about me knowing that Jordan loves me more than I love him or something... and I'm like ha. Wow. How different we feel now, eh? Obviously, I've grown far more attached to this man than I ever thought I would be. It's kinda great. I think we love each other about the same... I don't think he ever thinks that I'm going to cheat on him though... when I got to Toronto...

It's awful, I know... that I think that. But like... well... He has a friend named Katy out there... yeah... same as mine... same age as me too. And they went out a long time ago. When she was like 16. Ew. He didn't know how old she was when he asked her out... so he says... but yeah. I dunno. They're always sending pictures of each other... well... okay, probably not always. He just decided to casually mention, as he pointed out a shirt (which I thought looked like a toddler's... HUGE buttons...) and he was like.. what do you think of this? And I was like it looks like a toddler's. It's got huge buttons. And he was like, Katy wears those. They look really good. She sent me a picture.

And I was like grr. :P

But whatever. I know that he would never though. I mean... she's in a relationship too, they just like each other, I guess. :P Friends and all.

So yeah... I'm just not going to think about anything while he's gone. I will keep myself very busy... hopefully.

I told my boss I'm going back to school, and they're going to see if they can accommodate my hours, or if they're going to try and find someone else to be full-time. I hope they figure something out where I can stay. I mean, it's not like I didn't try to get all night classes... I really did. there was nothing I wanted. :P I need a third class! :P Stupid psych. Blah... oh well. I still live with mother, so it's not like I actually need money... but gawd, it'd be nice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cherlee's said...

Hiddy hun

If it bothers you about Katy ask him. Don't keep it inside it's not fair to you to wonder like that. Like you said nothing going on but if it makes you feel nervous ask.

Good luck sweetie things will look brighter when he's home I know it!
Sending hugs your way
Cherlee

August 08, 2007 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker