Thursday, September 27, 2007

If you are chilly, here take my sweater...

Well... Jordan and I had yet another fight about social gatherings and... he's not coming out for dinner the day before my birthday with me, mandy and ian (which is kinda what I wanted... just cuz... I don't know. For some reason mandy and jordan seem to hate each other even though they don't know one another). I won't make them hang out 'til I live with him, I guess. :P Cuz... it'll be my house too and he won't have a choice. Whatever. She doesn't have to like him nor vice versa. They're not going out. I love him and that's what matters... and he loves me too. He told me about fifty times this evening. I'm not totally sure why that was... I guess he just does. I find myself reading his old blog posts that praise me. :P They're so nice and I'm just reminded (when I'm pissed off at him) how much I love him... how sweet he normally is. Whatever.

:P

But since he's not coming out to dinner, I'm not going to his work friend's barbecue. I'm so painfully agoraphobic lately. I don't know what it is... I just... can't get myself to go. I don't want to go. I'm so terrified of social situations and I really need to work on it. Badly. Like... I'm okay in forced situations, like school... but not on a voluntary basis like a barbecue. :P Know what I mean?

We're not discussing the issues anymore. If he ever tries to make me go to his other friend's house though for supper, I'm not going there either, cuz birthdays are big with me. And if he wants to be an ass, he can. So can I. And I will be. I already am. But we are going to Edmonton on my birthday... so it's not like he's being a total ass... or like we're not doing anything to celebrate it.. We're going shopping. :) I can't wait.

I can't wait 'til Sunday. I love when PostSecret is updated. I just love it so much. It's the best part of my day. :P I know that's kind of creepy, but... it really is. It's hard to think of a secret to send though. One that you wouldn't mind everyone seeing. But that's the glory that is postsecret. Indeed.

I'm working on a brochure for my mom. It's okay... I guess. :P

She's not paying me or anything, but I may get a printer for my birthday. A laser one. Colour. OH GAWD, YES. :P That would be so delicious. Cough.

So yeah, I'm going to work on that now. I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker