Sunday, September 16, 2007

bleh.

Stupid iPod nano commercial with their incessant Feist and her lovely tune. :P

So... I told Mandy that Jordan wants to buy a house... well.. that we want to buy a house perhaps in January. And she told wesley, apparently. :P But yeah... we do. I did tell my mother I want to live with him, but not necessarily that I want to purchase a house with the man. I kinda wanna wait 'til we've been together a year, you know? To tell her. Cuz she made a huge stink about how I shouldn't move in with someone I met off the internet. :P That was more than 9 months ago, guys. Can you believe it? Seriously... :P That's such a long time. Ah! :P But yes, I do want to buy a house with him. I just don't want to be in debt. I hate the real world. :P

Gawd, I really don't want to work tomorrow. I just don't. Really. Sigh.

But yeah.... ummm... hmm.

That sucks that they don't have any night classes for bio next term. BLAH. Really sucks. Like, totally.

My gawd... it's less than a month and I'll be effin' 21. That's nuts. I told Jordan he could get me a new purse, since he seems to think i need a new one. He's quite the material possesion-ish man. It's a little odd, but I kinda like it, cuz I'm pretty much the same way... but more with movies... well... not so much that anymore. I noticed the other day that I have quite a few shoes. :P But he's good 'cuz he's making me do my homework and stuff... and I need that. Bad. I'm such a slacker. I had a nap both Sat and Sun after I finished reading a few chapters for anthropology. Gawd, that class is kinda dumb and bullshitty. Ridiculous, even. But the book's pretty good. Quite interesting. A lot of the people that live in Canar are my height. :P And they eat guinea pigs and seem to like their potatoes. Cuz they can't grow much there? I guess... it's like.. .in the Andes of Ecuador. Yeah, neat book.

I am so not looking forward to this essay that I have to write. Starting tomorrow. Cuz tonight, I'm just chillin. :P

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

wow buying a house together?

That is a big step!! Eek.

I'm glad you are liking school!!

September 22, 2007 9:48 AM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

oh and I love FEIST!!

September 22, 2007 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker