Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Oh deary me

I'm not fired. Which is good. My hours will be the ones I suggested to her. Awesome.

I bought most of my books for my classes. They're big. Especially bio. Sigh. But Mandy's in my class, so hopefully it won't be that bad.

Jordan and I are moving in together in January if everything works out and whatnot. Into a house. We're gonna get a house! :P Probably!

Hmm, what else? Oh, Mandy and I went wandering around campus today to find my classes. She's in her second year there. She knows it all. :P My guide. Heh.

I have to pay for my car insurance. And registration... not the same thing are they? Ha.

I have to start cleaning up after myself more... keeping things tidy. I will convince my mother I'm an adult now and am able to move out. cuz I want to. In January.

She's somewhat accepting of January because Jordan and I will have been going out for a year then. :P As she says... You met him on the internet! Mom... that doesn't mean anything. People who go on the internet are people too. They're not all creepy and wrong. Gawd. I mean... I go on there. :P

And how does she know that's where I met him? Has my brother been talking or is she more aware than I thought? :P

Anyway... that's about it. Good newsish all around. La†er. ††††††† ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker