Saturday, October 13, 2007

birthday weekend so far...

So my birthday was yesterday. Yeah, I'm 21 now. CRAZY! :p

Anyway... en route to Edmonton, Jordan hands me my birthday card. Aww.

I cried while I was reading it. I cried for a while after too... happy tears... not sad. It was the sweetest card I've ever received... the first card I've gotten from a boyfriend. :P So I cried. He really does love me a lot. It's so nice. Because I love him just as much.

We tell each other we love one another all the time, but it's just... I dunno, when I read the card and he wrote it at the bottom... it just meant a whole lot more, you know? I guess he probably needs that once in a while too. I didn't get him a bday card... oh well.

But yeah. He also gave me 3 DS games... :P... and... x-files season 2 and he bought me Zodiac today. Yay. :P

I have midterms this week. Ha. I picked the most perfect weekend to go away. Oh well. We went shopping a lot today and it was really fun.

I'm totally addicted to Swiss Chalet now which is a shame because there are NONE in Saskatchewan. Yeah. I know. They put crack in that chalet sauce, I swear!

Anyway, I think I might get ready for bed now... it's been a long day. Edmonton is fun. Hehe. We`re leaving tomorrow though... bah. So yeah... g'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker