Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Fuck that.

I feel like the biggest fucking tard right now. I mean... and I don't really know why. Well, I do, but it's not entirely my fault. Okay, it is.

I got my first parking ticket ever! That's exciting, isn't it? It's cuz I can't read! And I'm trying to succeed in university, am i? ReallY? Well... stupid mother, telling me to drive instead of take the bus. PSH. Bitch. Whatever. I'm just not going to listen to her anymore.

Anthro doesn't seem hard... it seems like a lot of work and thinking and shit. I think I might hate it. This may have been a very bad decision at this point in my life. I don't want to go to school. :P

And I'm freaking out 'cause I can't find the power poitns... which everyone else had... what the hell. Whatever. ARGH. I could email my teacher, but I don't want to.

I'm just having a very bad night. And I think tomorrow is going to be the longest day of my life.

I'm so pissed off. And I'm mad that ... I don't know. that Jordan's phone isn't working like it's supposed to. YOu know, where it lets him answer and goes through and stuff. Whatever. I hate that fucking fido messaging centre.

I'm tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker