Sunday, October 28, 2007

life.

We've been looking at houses. The past two weekends.

I only loved one. It's still for sale.

Mom and I are going to see about mortgages Tuesday.

I hope it's still for sale then, cuz we're totally going to put an offer on it, even though mom's not too keen on it. Mostly cuz of the tree roots that cause issues with water pipes or something. Meh? It's beautiful though.

Jordan really liked the one we saw today.

I was snoopy and noticed it belongs to my old burger king boss. :P I laughed and was very scared. Because... I don't want to know what she lives like. But yeah. Needless to say, I didn't like it. Not just because of that fact - because that shouldn't matter - but I thought it was just... I don't know. The rooms were all too small and it was set up weird. We saw one yesterday that was also set up weird. Like crappy weird. No living room. It sucked. :P But yeah, so that's what's up. Also, I failed my bio midterm, but passed anthro and psych. Nice. With you know... marks in the 60s. Not bad. Not good, but not bad. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker