Thursday, December 14, 2006

We can drive around with the top down

Oh crap, what was I gonna say? Damn it...

Got my hair trimmed and straightened today. Ooo. And... eyebrows waxed, cuz they were pretty awful. :P And made me self-conscious. haha. Oh well. S'all good now.

I gave the biggest tip I've ever given, and now feel poor.

I really love this song... Yours To Keep by ... I dunno, whoever... it's on that virgin mobile commercial. :P Why do commercials these days have such good music? Goodness...

Mandy is sick today. :( So... I dunno what to do. haha. I guess continue working on pictures...

Mom doesn't feel like putting up the tree... so... yeah.

What the fuck else was I gonna say?

I have no idea what to get everyone else for xmas. I really don't. I can't just get him a clock... are you reading this? :P WHAT ELSE CAN I GET YOU?! Gah. :P I was thinking... no, nevermind. It'll ruin the surprise. Ha.

Ummm... so yeah. I need to be drinking more water...

I told mom I wasn't going back to Lee Valley to get her stupid scissors cuz that place confuses me... :P

I was listening to Imogen Heap when I woke up. What an awesome way to start the day... sad-ish music. :P Oh well. It was good. And then after I got my hair all perdy I tried to clean my room... yet again... it's really not happening. Haha. So sad... oh well. So I practiced juggling. Woo. And... that's it.

I keep looking at the shelf where I keep shawna's picture(s) and... stuff... and I'm like, fuck I miss you. I want to get you toblerone... heh. And another pinata for xmas. :P I swear, that was the best gift I've ever given. Actually, I dunno. But she had said the toblerone brought a tear to her eye... just like it did when my mother gave me one for my birthday. Oh man. How can chocolate have such sentimental value? :P So tasty though... so so tasty. Mmmm. I hope my dad didn't get me another photo album for xmas... or pyjama pants... or a brush. Actually I could use a new brush. That might be okay. He gave me a 50 dollar gift certificate to a store I rarely go to for my bday... I bought a couple shirts. Which I really like so I guess it all worked out. But still... woulda just rather had him give me a 50 dollar bill. Haha. Oh goodness... oh well. K, getting back to illustrator now... ;)

____________________

I remember why I started writing this. My new mouse is so sweet. It's fucking awesome having a wheel that scrolls up... *drools a little...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker