Tuesday, December 12, 2006

So... get home from Jordan's... it was nice... anyway...

I get home. There are... two... emails from Kevin. yeah, you read that right. Two. I should tell him I'm seeing someone. i really should. i want my shirt first though. Not that I don't think he'd give it to me if I told him before... I mean... he's way too nice to do that. And why would he want to keep a girl's shirt? Heh... but anyway. Yeah...

But to be fair, the second email was only saying that he looked up why I mentioned Keith richards and pirates together... and... yeah.

But enough about him.

Jordan's pretty awesome. He made me two grilled cheese sandwiches, which were delicious. Yum. And we watched how the grinch stole christmas... the cartoon. Cuz... the movie... sucks. And the cartoon was on tv, and i love it... anyway.

And yeah. I didn't leave til 330, and i didn't really wanna go... I like him.

And... yeah. I dunno... whatevah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker