Thursday, December 07, 2006

It's like meeting the folks, but... not.

I don't want to become a love-sick idiot... but I might. You've all been warned. Not that I love him or anything.

Um.

So yeah, I hung out with mandy all day. It was fun. I told her lots of stuff about Jordan, and she told me how Ian's being retarded... :P

I love to hear that. Haha.

I'm a jerk. Oh well. But that's what you get when you live together...

But yeah.

Mandy wants to go bowling with me and jordan... and Ian. duh. I ... don't really want to double date?... I don't even like going out. I like sitting. But bowling is all right I guess. I told him she wanted to do that, and he's like cool... just remember I talk a lot when I'm nervous...

Oh, I know.

I know.

Why'm I so lame? I dunno. Why does he like me? This is a question I need answered, I think. It CAN'T possibly be because I'm... pretty... or... shudder, sexy. Ew? Haha. Yeah. Ew.

Mandy told Ian that my "boyfriend" is 25. And he was like... oh... she likes them older, eh?

Haha. Yep, apparently. And at least a foot taller, too.

I clearly have a type. Nerd. Check. Tall. Check. Glasses. Check. Funny...ish. Check. Yep, all seems to be in order...



Hmm. Apparently I didn't think this whole dating thing through. No, I didn't realize I would be expected to go out to dinner with this man. haha. Crap. I hate eating at restaurants, I don't know why... I think I'm slightly agoraphobic or something. Or just... am not a fan of public places. And like to be at home. Meh. Oh man. I'm so not a good girlfriend already. It's been a day. And I haven't even seen him since last night. Ha. Yep. I'm awful.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

omg, this is sooo exciting!!

I WANT A BOYFRIEND, HEHE

December 07, 2006 10:18 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO DINNER?

December 07, 2006 10:18 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Haha. I don't know.

God, I'm really awkward...

I am the biggest loser ever, I swear.

December 08, 2006 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker