Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Mandy came over for a bit today... she opened my new mouse... I hadn't opened it yet. the one from wes. Anyway... it's gonna take some getting used to... :P A mouse with a wheel that scrolls up... ooo. That's absolute class right there. I'm dead serious.

Anyway... hmm. Well... sposed to hang out with wes and jessica tonight, to celebrate jessica's bday (yesterday)... dunno if that's gonna happen? No one's told me what's going on. Mandy was gonna join us, but had to work. So we'll probably stop by there. Well.. I'm going to at least.

And yeah... Apparently I like to go on and on about some things, sometimes. :P To mandy... yeah. She said she wasn't getting annoyed... :P but I could totally see it in her eyes. Heh.



Ohh... wes just phoned... we're going to jessica's soon cuz she's having like a meltdown, cuz her hair went all wrong. :( So we're going to cheer her up. Maybe. Or assure her it's not that bad...? Oh goodness... and damn it, I'm not allowed to give her her present, cuz wes didn't get her anything. Haha. :P What a jerk... just kidding.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

I want to hear about JORDAN!!

ahem

December 12, 2006 7:42 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Hahaha.

Well, apparently I'm quite charming... he LIKES me... quite a bit. :P But I like him too.

December 12, 2006 11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker