Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I've got two tickets to Iron Maiden, baby...

:S

I dunno. Tomorrow's probably going to be quite busy. Putting up the tree... hanging with mandy... possibly hanging with Jessica.... oh goodness. I'm so popular lately. It's odd.

No one ever wants to hang out with me. And now all of a sudden, I'm not seeing my mother in the evenings at all anymore.

This evening she asked me if I was going anywhere because the roads are really bad, and there's a lot of snow... and she strongly suggested i not go anywhere. I said too bad... she said where are you going? To Jordan's. Why doesn't he come here?... silence. Walk away... :P and she was like, I don't think you're spending enough time with me! And I was like... why do I need to spend more time with you? I've spent the last 20 years with you... and I said I was sorry, i should spend more time with her. But meh. We're putting up the tree tomorrow. So that's good enough... crap, I still have things to buy. UGH. So much work... damn it.

No money. Well... not true. but... no money coming in... again not really true. Oh, matured bonds, how I love thee. :P

Note to self... do that for my kids. It's totally awesome getting money for nothing except being old. :P If I ever have kids. Of course I want kids. Two. So the one isn't lonely. :P

Amy and I are going to New Zealand for four months. At the end-ish of April. Ooooo. I'm kinda stoked. :P

I'll miss this place though. And some of the people... ie my friends. And... whoever else is important then. If anyone. Hopefully someone...

Oh. I should maybe email kevin back, huh? Pff, whatever. I really do want that shirt though. Maybe I'll give him a candy cane for xmas. :P Probably will. Note to self: buy some candy canes and give them to people...? Also, I need to finish a couple projects I kinda started with Illustrator... I should really be drawing a lot more... but really... my days are spent trying to clean my room... getting distracted by friends or tv, and then going over to Jordan's. :P Haha. It's all pretty great. Heh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Iron Maiden, wow, how did you get those?

Will you be able to go to New Zealand for 4 months and leave your boyfriend behind?

December 14, 2006 9:19 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Haha. It's a line from the song Teenage Dirtbag, silly. :P

Hopefully. I know, I told him that that was the plan... and he was like oh... i'm jealous of that too...

:P But yeah. Hell, I might piss him off before then, so we'll deal with it when we come to it, I guess. I don't want to think about it now. :P

December 14, 2006 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker