Monday, December 11, 2006

Werk jerk? Ha. Whatever...

I have to look for a job today. Sigh.

Everyone's all raggin' on me to get one, ya know? It's painful. Heh. But necessary I guess. Although when people push me so hard I sometimes get stubborn. And like... yeah, it's not good.

Um. Hopefully today, I will finally clean my room. Yesterday I started pulling all the stuff out of my closet, but then jessica phoned... and told me to go over to Wes'. So I did. And the stuff is still all sitting on my floor, in the way... oh well.

I need to go shower. And eat.

I can't wait for Christmas... oh crap, I need to get Chelsi something small... that will fit in an envelope... hmm. Damn it, it just never ends, does it? But Christmas is awesome... I'm totally excited to go to BC. Sorta... heh. Like... well yeah, I am. Cuz... yeah. It's just too bad that my cousin Raechel won't be there... she was gonna be but had to go back into the hospital cuz she wasn't doing well. She's the only one who loves, loves my thick hair. Ha. Last time I saw her... sheesh, like 5 years ago?... oh my. She just kept playing with it, it was hilarious. She's older than me... don't remember how much. But yeah... now that I'm older, I realize the extent of it all, you know? And it's scary. But anyway, hooray for being somewhat cryptic. Haha. Um... oh, i read some of my old lj posts last night... and I used to be so cryptic with it all... I can't remember what I was writing about half the time. Not cool. :P

1 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

lol, what is lj?

oh live journal?

any luck with a job?

December 11, 2006 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker