Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Longest contiguous.. hehe... relationship ever. A week. Bravo everyone. :P Well, I guess the day's not over yet.

Last night after I left Jessica's... she invited me to stay for pizza so I did. She likes peppers a lot.... Gah, my mouth was on fire. :P But we watched the nightmare before christmas, so it was all good. Hehe. Nathan had gotten her a white gold necklace... it was pretty. Wow. But they've also been going out like... over 2 years?... probably... maybe. I dunno. Anyway.

So after I left Jessica's... :P I went and saw Mandy at work... and yeah. Continued our conversation... heh. And then I was like I was talking to Jordan on msn before I went to Jessica's and told him I'd be back in like an hour... :P That was like 3 hours ago. heh. And she was like ah... well you should go back to him then. And I was like... k... I dunno. haha. And then I got in my car and phoned him. And then went over there. And it was nice. We watched House. Which, thanks a lot, I'm almost addicted to now. Or... I need to see next week's anyway. Grr. But yeah...

We're getting a lot closer... I think he was touching my ass last night. it wasn't like hangin' onto it, so it was fine. I guess. haha. And... I dunno. We cuddled. Aww, I know. :P *rolls eyes* haha. It was nice though. I like him a lot.

And I plan on... doing pretty much nothing today. Maybe have a shower. Now. Maybe...

This morning, some dentist called for Carletta... and I was like I think you have the wrong number... and she was like... she said my number, and I was like yeah...... and she was like okay... bye. :P

It was weird. Phones are so very stupid. Indeed.

I really... can't wait for the iPod. I'm being such a greedy pig, but it's true. I can't. Gah! I'm totally stoked to have it on the plane... when I go to BC! Ahh! :P Haha. This year has been... pretty good. So fucking much better than last year. Oh god... yeah. Anything is better than last year... for me anyway. But yeah... woo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

Haha aww. Thanks. :P

He's buying it today... if they have any. And I won't even get to see it, cuz I'm busy like all day. Bah. Hope he doesn't break it... :P Not that he would.

December 14, 2006 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker