Sunday, December 10, 2006

Went shopping with my homeboy wesley today. It was awesome. He bought me a new "mighty mouse" (mouse for imac...) for xmas/grad/bday. Haha. I love him so much.

Then after that I went shopping with Jordan to find my daddy an external harddrive. And then Jordan said that he had one he'd sell me for 10 bucks. Hmm. So yeah. Bought that. :P It's only 12 gigs, but I'm sure that's plenty for dad.

Umm... so... yeeaaahhh... I dunno.

Oh, Jordan made me a mix tape. :P It's good. I like it... haha.

We also sat in his living room and tried to solve a "gold" sudoku puzzle. We failed. But then there was a bronze one in another day's paper, and I totally sorta kicked that puzzle's ass. He was my cheat button... meh.

Um... and yeah, that's about it...

Yep. Okay... oh, and I probably am going to go out to BC after xmas... I wanna see mah cousin, and go to the bar with him. haha. :P



I shall leave off with a joke, I just can't get over... :P

If you're Canadian going into the bathroom... and you're Canadian coming out of the bathroom... what are you when you're in the bathroom?

Anyone? Anyone? No?

European.

Gahahahahahaha. Yeah. Jordan told me that. it's one his stepdad tells... I think I would like his stepdad. :P I couldn't stop laughing at that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker