Saturday, December 09, 2006

So... I wemt over to Jordan's last night. It was cool. We watched... stuff. We watched half of Clerks 2 but I started falling asleep so we started playing this awesome computer trivia game instead... he totally lent it to me. Yay. Haha. :P It's hilarious... and yeah. Then South Park was on, had to watch that... I was just trying to remember what we did til 130... I guess I just flipped through the channels (he has so few, but no control over that...) and he like... leaned on me. Weird. But nice. I guess. Haha.

Oh goodness...

Then we watched South Park again at 2, cuz I was still there...but then I left at like 230, cuz I was super tired.

So yeah, then I came home, went online to tell him I got home safe... cuz he asked me to... and to install illustrator which he "BOUGHT" for me... *shifty eyes...*

And while I was on msn, I had about 9 emails, and I was like wow, that's strange. So I checked them. The first one there is from Kevin. Of course it is...

It was a long email... didn't say that much though. He didn't even mention if I would ever be getting my shirt... I don't know if I should tell him I have a "boyfriend" though. Like. I dunno. Maybe I'll wait a few days to answer it. Payback time. :P Except not.

But really, I feel bad. But I did have a chance to kiss him, kind of, and I didn't take it... maybe cuz I'm shy... or maybe I just didn't want to. I really have no idea.

I do know I like Jordan though... I'm still not sure why. Haha. Maybe cuz he's like... asking me questions and getting to know me... hmm. Like... genuinely. Ya know? Like ya know, whatever.

He likes to talk about his exes though, but I don't really mind, cuz it's not really in a good reminiscing way. It's more of a... one time... this happened. Blah. Ahkay, whatever.

Ever since Jordan sent me a song called Glycerine by Bush... I haven't stopped listening to it... basically. And I told him that. And the song now reminds him of me. Aw. Blah. Haha. He totally brought that on himself though for sending me such an amazing song...

Mandy brought up the fact that Tony used to send me songs all the time, and I'd fall in love with them too. I countered with... that's cuz Tony has amazing taste in music!... I had such a crush on tony. Still kinda do, but not really. :P

So yeah, I got woken up by the phone this morning... twas my aunt, she always calls saturdays... my mom's never here saturday mornings... meh. And then I came onto the computer.

Now I get to draw all weekend! I have added a printer to my christmas list. :) I hope I get one. A good one. Colour. Laser. Oooo. :P Yeah, so I'm pretty sure if work ever phones back, it won't be til like January... heh... ugh. So I am looking for another job. There was one in the paper for a graphic artist... which I had written a cover letter for, but got the date wrong, so I'll be sending it again on Monday. And I will also likely try to find this other place that does web design, because lordy lordy... their stuff looks really nice. And... I wanna know how to do that, and I think I could. So... meh? Yeah. Real life. Psh.

Haha. Last night Jordan was like... my school work is going to kill me... and I'm like yes, it will.

__________________________________

Oh wow. I just got an email from my dad, saying that my grandparents are very sincere about wanting to see me this Christmas... cuz they've seen all their other grandchildren this past year. Pretty much. And I'm like... why am I such a bitch to them? Oh, right. Because they're kind of... um. Well, okay, I pretty much only hold this against grandpa, and I think he was kinda kidding when he said it, but still, you say this to a fat 15 year old girl, she's gonna hate ya for a while. We were at the lake, and my friend Jessica was there too, and she started walking down the beach, and my grandpa said something like... don't you think you could use a walk? And I'm like... I just rolled my eyes and cursed at him in my head. And ran to go catch up with jessica and told her all old people should be put to sleep.

But I mean... they're not gonna live much longer, grandma's definitely losing it... it's so sad. And like... I dunno. I'm such a jerk. Dad said that cost-wise he'd work with grandpa and grandma to fund the trip. ha. So yeah, they must seriously not be doing that great... which is terrifying. But all my cousins would be there, and we all know how much I adore Seanny. :P Except I sort of insinuated that he was gay on msn one time, and I think he got slightly offended. He's not though. He told me that. :P I'm so ignorant sometimes it's really kinda funny.

So... I'm seriously thinking of taking them up on that offer. Unless I have to drive there. Then absolutely no deal, unless someone's coming with me, which isn't likely. Chris (brother) probably has to work. But... I mean.. what if I get a job this week? Hm? Then I can't go. And they're going like skiing and everything... and... oh god... it sounds like fun... but I've never been in on any of that stuff. They do that like every year, what makes this one different? The fact that I'm 20 and can get out there on my own this time? Probably. BC though... I was just there. I need to talk to mom about it. I'm really conflicted. But I mean if I'm flying.. that would be fuckin awesome then... but... how do you get plane tickets over Christmas when it's already December... hmm. Whatever. I should go though... but I dunno. They didn't even send me a birthday card this year... they did last year... they're so random at that.

Jordan's grandpa left him nazi money in his will. He showed it to me. It's fucking scary. And not worth much, cuz it's... nazi money. His grandpa's... group thing (ha I should really figure out words... ah well) had captured a nazi soldier and robbed him blind.

Okay, I'm done now. This was so long... took like an hour. Wow. Well.. I had to read that email between over like twice... cuz it was just so... I dunno. Weird.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

ooh, wow, you guys are really close these days!!

That is awesome, and sorry to hear that yuor grandparents sound a little less than fantastic?

Will u miss Jordan if you go? And he bought you stuff already?

WOW

December 09, 2006 10:23 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Yeah... we are getting close. Hmm.

My mother thinks he's too old for me. Haha. :P

Well, they're not that bad, I mean... I dunno what they are really...

Hopefully I won't miss him just yet. that would be kind of sad and... pathetic... ish. He didn't buy me anything... he pirated a program for me. Heh. :P

December 10, 2006 1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker