Monday, December 04, 2006

K. Hung out with him like... all day.

He pirated programs for me, so yay. Haha. :P

Um.

Yeah.

He seriously wants in my pants, and if he keeps throwing lines like... "You're beautiful" at me... it's NOT going to happen. Gawd.

Seriously. What the fuck.

Maybe he really thinks that, but if he does, something is clearly not right in his head.

I'm being such a bitch, but he really wanted to make out with me... and I wasn't really... wanting to. Cuz. I dunno. I said I was tired cuz I was. ...am. Kind of. And then he reaches to like hug me and... probably kiss me... but... really. K. And I can't be like... I don't want to make out with you right now. Perhaps I should state my intentions. Or perhaps he should state his.

I'm totally terrified that if I do sleep with him, he'll just dump me the day after. :P I shouldn't be... but it happens. I think I do want him though... I have no idea why... :P

I'm not one of those people who enjoys people in my face a lot... haha. :P

I think my mom figures we're going out. He got his truck stuck in front of my house. Nicely done. So he rang the doorbell and I had to go press the gas while he pushed it out... jesus. :P I told him he sucks. And then I did not hug or kiss him goodbye a second time. I'm just that awesome. :P

But really. I'm like so totally conflicted about what I want. No, I'm really not. I know I'm not having "that" anytime soon. Not cool. And definitely not me. I will not do that just to do it, ya know? Grah. Not that I'm being pressured or anything. Blah.

7 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

LOL, all day huh?

It's funny how things can jusy happen so fast!!

And an IPOD, woohoo, I need me someone like that!!

Hello, where are you guy who wants to buy me an IPOD!! haha

And making out is fine, just not sex, at least for 3 months.

That way you will know if he realli is genuine!

does your mum like him?

December 04, 2006 10:14 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Yeah... not really that funny. Although... I guess. :P

Yeah, he's crazy for... being so.. nice.

Hehe, oh I'm sure your man would want to get you a VIDEO iPod. Oooo. He's out there, I promise! :P

Heh, thanks Jaimie... :P

I haven't exactly introduced them. I might.. maybe. Sometime... we'll see.

December 04, 2006 10:24 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

Are you going to be hanging out with him tomorrow?

December 04, 2006 10:25 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

No, I don't think so... I dunno.

He just had today off, that's why we hung out. But I guess maybe tomorrow evening... although. I dunno if I want to. He's great but... meh. We're getting into the... let's hold hands while we watch tv... it's ridiculous. :P I should really share my thoughts. Haha. Oh well.

December 04, 2006 10:26 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

ooh lala, so romantic, Oh Katy, you are in your first REAL relationship!!

December 05, 2006 7:35 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Gahahaha. Scary, isn't it? :P

December 05, 2006 10:15 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

I mean.. not yet, I'm not.

If we're still like this in a week (but...more? ew... haha), then we're going out.

December 05, 2006 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker