Wednesday, December 06, 2006

So... I guess I should say something.

I went and hung out with Jordan again this evening... I didn't see him yesterday... just for the record.

Anyway, he's "comfortable" with saying we're dating. So... we are. :P

Which is kinda neat... cuz he totally likes me. And I like him... for reasons I'm still not sure about. Haha. It's mutual... and that's kind of a first. :P

It's just.. comfortable, I guess.

Hmm. I'm still totally ... I dunno. Sketchy about his intentions, but that's only because I'm a paranoid person. Heh. As I should be... ah well.

But he knows I'm not... very... "experienced". :P. He actually asked me how inexperienced I was... geez. Meh. That was a couple days ago over msn, so it wasn't that bad...

:P Whatever...

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

haha, what did u tell him? The truth or nada?

u see him today?

December 07, 2006 9:19 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

the truth... sorta. Ha. Yeah...

December 07, 2006 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker