Saturday, December 02, 2006

I'm sort of starting to fear that I just use men. To give me things. :P

I swear to god, I don't mean to. Maybe they're just really nice. I think that's it. I attract kind, (freakishly) tall men. Apparently. :P But seriously... I dunno.

K, cuz um... well, kevin hasn't emailed back since I answered his email (same day he sent it... bah), and so like... um... i dunno. But did I tell you he got me a shirt for my bday? It arrived, I just have not received it from him. And he burned all those shows onto discs for me? Dunno why... :P Said I wanted to see them i guess. And he's so fucking nice.

And now... Jordan is downloading dmg files for photoshop, illustrator and flash for me. Unbelievable. Niiice. :P I can't wait to begin using them once more. Hooray. :P I will totally perfect my death flash that my brother wrote... and... do a lot of shit. yeah. It'll be great. Whee.

But yeah.

I hung out with him today. We went shopping. I bought a muppets song piano book. It kicks ass and I'm trying to learn to play the fraggle rock theme. Yesss.

Anyway, while we were driving to the mall, our third stop, he grabbed my hand. I almost had a fucking heart attack, I tells ya. I had no idea what to do, so I just sat there letting him hold my hand. How dumb. Whatever.

No one... has ever grabbed my hand and held onto it like that. Why does he like me?

Sigh. So then he came inside... saw my computer. Sat with me, talked of his siblings, and how his sister is the same age as me, and a MOTHER. Can you imagine? Apparently she's a bit of a slut... or... kinda was. Ha. Black sheep indeed.

So now my mother knows of his existence. Good. She thinks I met him through a friend of dave. Yep, she's caught onto my little... lies. Just about. Whatever.

Um. And yeah. Then he had to go to his friend's house. And... yep. We kissed again, and it was weird. Again. Cuz I dunno. It seemed a little forced. Plus I was a little exhausted of him... cuz... well... really. He talks SO MUCH when he's nervous. And apparently he's still nervous around me. Oh man. He seriously just talked to talk. I swear. Oh well. He's still kinda awesome, so yeah. He's gonna teach me how to play a song on the guitar. It's gonna rock. At least it better.

He has like... I dunno. Something on his bottom teeth. And I need to ask what it is, cuz it was bugging the crap out of me. He doesn't seem to have very good good teeth. Which sucks. But I'm sure I'll live with it. Haha. Anyway. So.. yeah. And... now... I should go to bed, cuz uh.. I gotta get up. Blah, mother. We're goin to sundog! It's this crafty sorta fair thingy.. it's cool. Really. So yes.

I dunno what to do about this fellow... I think I kinda like him. Well, obviously I do... but... yeah. He likes holding hands... ew. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker