Sunday, December 03, 2006

Maladjusted, just untrusted. Oh Eve 6, I heart you.

I made it a point not to hang out with him today. Though I basically talked to him all day on msn... cuz apparently neither of us have lives. Anyway.

He has the day off tomorrow and apparently so do I. I knew that... so that's why I didn't wanna see him today, so I wouldn't get sick of him, so I'd be able to see him tomorrow. :P I guess.

K. The way Jordan dresses... is certainly different from the boys my age... ya know cuz there's like a 5 year gap there. Ha. But whatever. He dresses... well.... he seems to care about the way he looks. Like a metrosexual. you know? That doesn't bother me, why should it? Maybe cuz he dresses better than I do? maybe... haha.

But whatever.

It doesn't matter.

He totally reminded me of Promise by Eve 6. He tried to send it to me, but I just went upstairs and got the cd. :P Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Eeeee. Hehe.

Ah. He just called my eyes stunning. And I laughed. :P And said I'm aware of that. But no one's ever said that. Man, he wants in my pants, or something... gawd.

and he keeps calling me cute. Maybe he's just lonely. I think that might be it. He's already told me a lot... dunno why. It's all quite interesting though. Hm. So yeah. We're like... watchin movies or something tomorrow. At my house, in case work phones (which they won't... ugh). Cuz... it's "pretty much dead there". Blah! So yeah. What I should do tomorrow is go apply at many places. But... that can wait til tuesday. Maybe...

My sweater smells like the lake. Which means it hasn't been washed since August. Haha. :P Gross... but whatever. I never wear it anyway... except when doing laundry. Ironic no? probably not. Whatever...

1 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

sounds like he is soon to be a boyfriend, weird kisses or not, haha

December 03, 2006 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker