Friday, December 01, 2006

The "pizza-movie" date... thing.

Haha. Yeah.

So... it was fun. We ate pizza, sat awkwardly beside each other while watching some clone high, and then finally Donnie Darko. he said he liked it.

Then! We watched the new episode of south park... excellent. He loves south park too. Bahaha. And then we watched Conan. And then we watched the remainder of a biography about houdini. I told him I got tickets to go see David Copperfield in January and he was like burning with jealousy. Gahaha. Mom only got two tickets... so... and she bought them. I'm goin' with momma. Plus he's seen him... bastard. Anyway...

I didn't leave til 1 am. :P Got there at like... 7. Whoa, 6 hours. Yikes, I do like him. I didn't really wanna leave, but... ya know.

So he walked me to my car... I started it up, what should happen to be the number the cd is at is... Move Bitch. Yes. Great. Door wide open... us standing there... I gave him a hug... then looked back at my car... then he was like am I keeping you, do you wanna get in your car? And I was like... in a minute... maybe a second. And then I hugged him again. And then he looked at me like... I'm gonna kiss you now sorta look. And he did. And guess what, I kissed back. Apparently it was awkward and glasses-bumping. We rock. I thought it was okay... but I guess I was already up in the clouds, and just didn't notice. Haha. Oh god. HE MET GREAT BIG SEA. THEY BOUGHT HIM BEER. I was totally enamored after that story. :P Haha. Oh and while standing by my car he was like... you know what I wanted to do all night? And I was like... what? And he's like... I wanted to hold your hand (thank god he didn't, I can't sit and hold hands, geez... :P)and I was like oh... and he was like yeah... but the whole shy thing... doesn't really work. I kinda wanted to lean on him, cuz his couch is kinda sunken in, and I just think I woulda been a tad more comfortable, if not more awkward. Oh god, I'm rambling. Watch, this'll last like... a week. Except he is 25, so obviously more mature... and not into games, i hope. lmao, I can't believe this. I haven't even known him a week, and I already kissed him. Goodness, what next. I don't wanna know. Gah.

Sooo... yeah. I let him borrow Clone high. OMG. I never lend people my dvds. But I know where he lives, so I can get it back. And I know his number. Baha. Whatever... he's so... I dunno. I dunno why I like him so much. But I think I do. meh. That's it. Any questions? No? Good.

And now that I'm home, talking to him on msn... he was like... i dunno talking about how I blush lots, and then asked what would happen if he called me pretty. I said I would probably blush, and ask what the hell you were talking about. And he was like... cuz you are. And I was like... yep, blushing and confused.

Now. Why would he say this. This is what I've wanted to hear for a while. No one's ever told me I'm pretty. Except my dad, probably. But he's so full of crap. :P But anyway... I've updated this like 3 times.. haha. I dunno. I'm younger than like both his siblings, which I find... somewhat disturbing for... reasons... I don't know. :P Almost like he's robbin' the cradle but it's me... and I don't really mind that much. Cuz he's kinda cute. And... isn't repulsed by me. :P K, really shutting up now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

hahaha, omg,it sounds like a really good date!! I am glad he was a good kisser!!

5 years isn't too much of a difference and trust me 25 year old guys may sound that much more mature but they are not!! haha

And David Copperfield, that is sweet!!

December 02, 2006 5:14 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

:P

Yeah, he's really not mature... he enjoys cartoons too much. I know someone's age doesn't say anything about their maturity level I just... I kinda meant he had more... experience? Cuz apparently he does, holy crap. But anyway... haha.

I'm definitely looking forward to David Copperfield! Ah! Yay! Hehehehe.

December 02, 2006 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker