Monday, December 04, 2006

Oh. Did I mention he wants to buy me an iPod shuffle for xmas? I told him he didn't have to and he's all... I don't have to do anything... it's the things I want to do I do. And I"m like... you're insane. Except I didn't say that I said... I guess...

He's insane. :P I would never spend 90 bucks on someone other than myself. That makes me a greedy piggy, doesn't it? I don't care. That's too much money. Especially when I'm no longer really working... gr.

But yeah.

He did say he gives great xmas presents and hardly anything for bdays. Not that I'm sure I'll know him my next bday, I'm not even sure if I'll be here, what with this New Zealand trip being planned... it's gonna rock by the way.

Not that I need anything for xmas from him... especially an iPod... I'm the tiniest bit freaked out by his generosity. Haha. :P He actually offered to buy that piano book I got... and I was like hells no. I HATE feeling indebted. And like... you just met me, for goodness sake. You really should not spend money on me. Ack.

I think my problem is that I'm just cheap. :P I get it from my mother... well I'm cheap when it comes to things for other people... not really myself. I mean... new computer, new video camera... which I need to start using again. Immediately. To make a video that is in my head. That added up... :P and that's how I lost it all in a game of pool. Anyway, I have to go to the bank, I guess... ugh. I DON'T WANT TO PAY MY CELL PHONE BILL. Rawr. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker