Thursday, December 14, 2006

Road trip.

Haha.

Totally went to Regina tonight with Jordan. Cuz I'm a bitch and wanted a clippy shuffle instead of the old big one. :P

Anyway... it was so fun. He's awesome. I got us lost, cuz I didn't listen to him... haha. And I got stuck in the snow. He pushed me out. Wow, what a super guy, huh? Hahaha. Oh goodness. I can't believe he put up with it. :P

Oh but wait! On the way there, we saw the northern lights. Swoon. He had never seen them before, poor deprived Torontonian... bah.. :P So yeah. And then we saw a shooting star. He said he made a wish, I didn't even think about that.. haha.

And on the way back I saw another one! Gah! I made a wish that time... I think. Haha.

But it's like... hmm. I dunno. It's so comfortable with him. I dunno... :P And seeing the northern lights AND TWO shooting stars... I was like... hmm... what's goin' on here?... :P

I'm getting totally all... gushy. :P Except not really. But... the northern lights were SOOOOOO pretty. I love them. I can't imagine never seeing them again...

But yeah. Point is... um... I had so much fun tonight. I've never gone on such a random trip. ... for me. All for me. :P He's making me feel... "special"... and... wanted. Hmm. And... I... nevermind. :P

I've seen him everyday this week. Is that nutty or what? I've never been so... not addicted... but... interested? in someone else before. It's.. I dunno. It's neat. :P *rolls eyes*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker