Monday, December 18, 2006

The note

So I turned on my cell phone this morning, cuz Jordan's supposed to phone me sometime to tell me what's going on with HR... cuz she wants to talk to me... and yeah. Hopefully there will be something there. :S

Anyway... I turn it on and then apparently there's a text message for me from Jordan. It says check your jacket pocket. I was like oh god, what is it...

It was a sticky note that says "You're cute". ... yeah. That's nice... you know I'm gonna have to keep that note forever now, right? :P

He does write nicely and correctly though, so that's good. :P

But really. I'm not used to being treated so... nicely. Gah. :P I'm definitely soaking it all up though. I love it. Hehe. I don't know if I should see him today. Tonight is my tv night... sorta. Yeah. How I met your mother is on. :P

I need to ask him if he was always this nice. Cuz... reading his old lj posts... I dunno. He says he was horrible to some people. And, well... I dunno. I dunno...

1 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

That was very sweet of him!

December 18, 2006 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker