Sunday, December 17, 2006

The day approaches... when we will say it. Cuz... he's sure. And... I'm pretty sure... oh gawd. :P

Like... I dunno though. It's so weird. Caring for someone else. I'm still getting used to it... I like it though.

I saw him everyday this week. Even today. Yep. I thought I had made sundays our day apart, but... apparently not. :P

But yeah. He's totally sweet. And... oh man, he let me listen to my iPod tonight. It was fuckin awesome.

He gave me a candle. It smells of cucumber melon. Mmmmmmmmmmm. I could smell it all day. Apparently, it's like... the scent women love the most. And I can totally see why. It's delicious...

I'm afraid he's spoiling me... not that I'm not enjoying it... haha. :P But like... yeah... and I told mandy yesterday that I'm afraid I'll start pushing him away. And I don't want to do that. But like... you know? Hopefully I won't... hmm.

He's so sweet. I'm really glad I met him... :P Stupid sites... haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker