Sunday, December 17, 2006

I'm yours to keep if you want to...

Supper was hilarious. Jessica's boyfriend is such a... hmm. I thought it was a great evening. :P Just because Nathan and Jessica were both so smashed... and he was soooo loud... yeah. I'm the only one who thought any of it was funny though. Meh. :P Just make the best of it... who gives a rat's ass if... oh whatever. Blah blah.

Anyway, after supper, I dropped wes off at home, and then Mandy and I went to pick up Ian... and then we went bowling with Jordan.

They said they liked him. So that's good. :)

I like him too.

My face is pretty much covered in pimples, i can't believe jordan wanted to kiss me...

I didn't want to leave, but I was totally falling asleep. And yeah. Time for bed. Seriously. ...seriously. Yawn.

(By the way... I read his blog, and he says... "I almost said it... twice."... and I think we all know what "it" is... awwwwwww :P... not sure what I would have done had he said it... heh.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

aw, I love u baby, I love u, haha

December 17, 2006 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker