Friday, December 15, 2006

I was just looking at my computer... and I'm all... oh yeah. My iPod's gonna look sweet next to this. Oh, baby.

Haha.

That was such a fun trip last night. My car is so good on gas... considering I was driving kinda fast the way there... :P cough 140 at times... which is what in... miles. Oh, I don't care. I almost spelt that kare. Weird.

Anyway, the name's katy... I'm here til Thursday. Try the veal.

It's divine.

I have to go finish my shopping right now. Stop at bank. Get money. Lots of it. I hope I didn't go over my like... limit thing. That would suck. Anyway... that's it. Yay for everything. :P

1 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

ooh ipod ipod, haha.

NICE, and the road trip sounds like it was fun!

December 15, 2006 3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker