Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Katy... I love you. ...in this sweater?... or in general? :P

Well. He said it.

We were laying on his bed, cuz I wanted to nap... and then he said it. You know what I said? Nothing.

I layed there for like 2 hours giggling intermittently... and then he said it again, and I said it back. :P

Yeah......

So... yeah...

Um. Apparently, I love him. But after I said it, I was like... gawd, I hope I meant that, and wasn't just saying it. I really didn't think telling someone you love them was so hard. I really honestly didn't. I say it to my mother and my friends all the time. Who'd a thunk it. Oh well. I'm sure I meant it. I know I feel something for him... something good.

I've had a headache now for about almost 6 hours... wow. I need it to go away.. that's why I wanted to nap before. I think it's sleep deprivation. Hmm. Yeah. Probably. Jordan came over after he was done work. we spent a good 12 hours together today. Haha. Wow... I'm not sick of him, even a little bit. It's cool. I am, however, incredibly greasy and need to shower tomorrow morning. It's too late to shower now. Bah. So yeah. That's the news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker