Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I've come to realize, in my third week of not working, that... I really don't want a new job. :P

And wesley will phone me everyday, I'm sure, until I get one. Bah to him.

I didn't expect not to be working for 3 weeks, otherwise I never would have taken the job. Okay, so not true. that 500 bucks was nice to get. Now... hmm.

So yeah. I need to really just... get a fuckin' new job. But I mean... I'm only here for like... 6 more days. I'm pretty sure I should just... try to make as many videos as I can before the new year. Yeah. Oh man. As long as I'm doing something, right?

Cuz, really... if I'm leaving for a week, and they need someone now, they won't hire me anyway. Blah.

And like it's totally worse when you're done your course, and you feel overqualified for like everything that doesn't involve what you learned. :P Like... fastfood. I don't want to go back, but I might have to. Sigh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Or just marry a soon to be lawyer and be a housewife, lol!!

Fastfood sucks!!

December 19, 2006 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker