Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Edited.

Hung out with mandy today for a bit. It was fun.

Then after I dropped her off at home, I phoned Jordan and went over.

Um. Oh!

haha... Jordan got his hair cut yesterday, and the girl asked him for his number. Cuz he told her he was in law school. :P And he said actually, I have a girlfriend... and she was like oh, lucky girl. :P

It's not like he's rich right now. He's actually quite broke... kinda. Not as broke as I, though. Well... actually I dunno.

So yeah, anyway last night I figured out that I am absolutely not ready. :P Or... I don't want him touching me.

I knew this would happen. I'm going to start pushing him away soon. Cuz he's getting too close, and he loves me, and... like... how do I have this effect on people? I dunno... it's so weird. I guess cuz I listen and I'm quiet maybe they misinterpret that for... amazingly super awesome? Hmm... like... I dunno.

He's coming to fix my vcr after work today. Or... see if he can fix it.

His new hair looked so effing good. Seriously.

I don't know what I'm talking about... ugh. So yeah. Nevermind... blah!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Just breathe deeply and take it oneday at a time, it is very uncomfortable at first being kissy kissy and touchy feely with someone!!

December 20, 2006 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker