Monday, August 21, 2006

So.. talking to collin. And he's all... maybe I'm pushing too much for this to happen. And I'm all... maybe... blah.

Maybe he's bipolar or something. he's getting a little annoying-ish to deal with. But I think most guys are. Or what I've dealt with already...blargh. They suck.

I do want to go out with him, I'm just not used to being all gushy and junk. Whatever. And I feel very fat today. I drank too much on the weekend. And ate too much. Blah.

School was fine, I guess. I was like 5 minutes late. Oh well.

Took my car for an oil change today. Traffic has gotten so bad, cuz there's so much construction going on... it's pretty ridiculous. So yeah. I blasted the Buddy Holly and screamed. hahaha. :P Although I wasn't even feeling that crazy... meh.

Now I'm just all pissy. Cuz... he keeps going on that site, and I think he just... I dunno. I just can't move that fast. I wouldn't for anyone... except Dean Cain. :P

1 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

OMG! What??

Do you think he is trying to have sex? get married?

Why is he still going on the site?

What is going on with u 2?

August 23, 2006 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker