Monday, August 14, 2006

I just realized... or... came up with the thought that maybe I'm just "rebound girl". I don't want to be rebound girl. I don't.

And he was telling me about how he was living in the city for a bit, but then... and I was like, hey, whoa, was he living with his ex-fiancee? Geez. HUGE. Okay. Haha. I'm such a... yeah. Hmm. I think I'll ask him that. Cuz... I dunno. Wow. Haha. I'm still not over it. It's just... terrifying. The thought of committing yourself to one person, for the "rest of your life" at the age of 19... obviously that didn't really happen for him but like... my god. Seriously. And a month later, he's looking for a new gf. And he got one. Me. Rebound girl. Hooray... what the hell. I really need to stop analyzing this. Sigh. I'm gonna go read.

When I woke up this morning, meeting him was all I could think about. GOD. UGH. Stooop it, Katy. K. Calm. relaxed. Going to read.

He seems like a major clinger. :P He kept telling me he missed me... did I tell him I miss him? Hell, no. What's to miss? Everything's better in my head. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker