Thursday, August 17, 2006

I'm still laughing about yesterday... heh. Sort of.

I'm off to walk to my mother's work, from where we will go and test drive some more cars.

I test drove a VW rabbit yesterday... did I mention that already? :P Brand new. *drool*

Um... hm. So yeah. My tv's out, so I can't watch 90210... but I'm leaving anyway... but I was gonna tape it. But it doesn't work. So yeah.

Hmm. Heh. He kissed me on the cheek... WHY? That's the only question in my mind. Blah.

I like to pick at things, and overanalyze them if you haven't noticed. That's why I can't just let it go and move on. Yeah...

And tomorrow I'm off to Edmonton for the weekend. Whee! It'll be fun, and I'll come back soooo broke. Haha. Oh well. The price of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker