Monday, August 14, 2006

Collin: the third... guy I'm writing about... :P #1

We went mini golfing. I missed marking down the score for a hole. I do that like all the time. I don't know why. Ugh.

So he showed up at like... the tiniest bit before 630, and i was still doing something... not sure what. probably attempting to make my hair not look so stupid, but whatever. So I got the door, and I was like hey, i'll just get my shoes. It wasn't a very good greeting on my part, but it was surprising. :P Umm... so yes.

After mini golfing we drove around for a while... I think we drove around for like an hour... talking. I dunno. He's very nice. And he says his thoughts ... about me haven't changed since we started talking. On Friday. Ha. Jesus. :P So I was like that's good. And he was like... so... would you wanna do this again? And I was like yeah... if you do. And he was like well, that's why I'm asking. And I was like oh, okay then...? Ha.

So... he finally drove me home, I think cuz he wanted to be home for like... before 930... :P I dunno. Maybe he has some kind of curfew. Beats me. Um... I gave him a hug. It was such a nice hug too. He like... was... I dunno. It was nice. :P No, I didn't kiss him. Heh. Um... yeahhh... we definitely like the same music... um... heh... hmm. So yeah. I... hope he feels the same... as me... cuz... I... uh... kinda sorta maybe like him. A bit. :P

He wasn't creepy at all! Yay! Or maybe he is... but it's like... the same as me. So yeah. It's all good. I hope I don't screw this one up somehow... :P

EDIT: I'm very glad I agreed to go... :) He's a cool guy. And he's a good hugger. Haha. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker