Thursday, August 17, 2006

Oh. My. God. What have I gotten myself into? :P

I left the house... you know... to go test drive cars... walked to mother's work, etc. Did that. Test drove a Honda Fit... ew. :P Didn't like it much... anyway.

When we got back, Collin was parked in front of my house. Creepy, no? Yes. Very. :P

Anyway... we ended up going to see You, Me and Dupree. I paid for my own ticket... thank you. Cuz I wanted to. Good.

He did the whole... arm around me thing... and I was like.. hmm. K. His arm's gonna start hurting. :P But whatever.

Anyway... then I told him he could move his arm if he wanted... and he later did.

Hmm. When we got back to my house, he walked me back to the door... we were sorta holding each other... well he grabbed me first, so I therefore felt obligated to cling onto him. And then we were hugging in my backyard for God knows how long.. geez. This time it was kinda nice though. I dunno. Weird. And then he kissed me. And then I couldn't breathe, so I turned my head. Hahaha. I'm a loser. Shoot me. :P

And then we hugged for like a minute and then I was like k, time for bed... and we kissed goodnight. Damn boy. He likes me too much. It's almost gross, if I didn't admire him so much. Haha. Why do I admire him? I'm... not sure. Maybe cuz he drives a purple car. :P I told mandy that, and she was like... purple? Haha. Yeah. Good times.

I'm not a good kisser. I need practice I guess. Blech.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker