Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Geez...


Oh, Kevin.

A little too late... sorry, friend. BLAH. He just... gawd. Why does he always pop back up when I'm... happy? :P Didn't I already ask this question? Blah. Now I feel... I dunno. Whatever.

"sorry it took me so long to reply... *embarrassed face*". Bite me. :P

So yeah. Apparently, I'm going shopping with Wesley sometime.

I'm taping 90210 right now, cuz I'm talking to Kevin. Let's lead him on. :P I'm horrible. No. I won't lead him on, I think he's just bored. Meh.

Oh, I dyed my hair today. I'm soo hot now. :P She straightened it too, so it looks a little... I dunno. greasy-ish. And not it's poofy normalness. Haha. Oh well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Nice photo, and hair, where is the smile though?? haha

How is your fiance?

August 16, 2006 4:57 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

haha.

I don't know... he's online, but he's not talking to me.. yet. :P... I mean he's not my fiance! :P

August 16, 2006 5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker