Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The dreaded question that I knew was coming.

Have you ever had a bf?

Haha. I was gonna lie, but then I just sorta... said: not an actual one.

Hahaha. :P It's true. None of them have been official. I've gone on many dates... but... no one likes me that much. I should have just given up. Bah. I hate my life. :P Haha.

¤•~Kªty~•¤ says: (7:42:48 PM)
can i ask you a question?

Collin~ insomniac says: (7:42:55 PM)
be my guest

¤•~Kªty~•¤ says: (7:43:36 PM)
did you move back with your parents, because you were living with your former gf?...

Collin~ insomniac says: (7:43:50 PM)
yes

I FUCKING KNEW IT. He was living with her. Hooo, boy. Hahaha. This guy is so much more mess than he's worth, I'm thinking. But I still like him. Grr. Stupid head. Stop liking him, so I can like.. not die... haha. :P Blah.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Ok, its not so bad. I lived with a guy when I was 18/19 and he was 21/22 and it was a mistake and we were kinda engaged and I know I am glad its over and have no feelings for him at all, so he could be over her.

It is kinda soon though, did he only move out 1 month ago as well?

And how old was she?

August 15, 2006 7:19 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Yeah... he could be over her. I dunno.

I think it was a month ago.

I don't know... I didn't ask. Probably around the same age... I dunno if I wanna bring it up again... if I do.. which I probably will, I'll post. :P haha. why aren't you on msn?! :P I could have been giving you the play by play. Haha.

August 15, 2006 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker