Tuesday, August 15, 2006

lmao. Look:

Collin~ insomniac says: (5:18:35 PM)
i personally hate the circumstances that we met under but i am willing to get to know you and i want to be with you....


lmao. He hates the circumstances under which we met. That. Is hilarious, my friends. He's willing to get to know me... as if it's a chore. And I'm a leper. With a moustache. And... bad breath. Haha.

He just doesn't... he's not good at choosing words, I don't think. Bah. Whatevs.

I'm such a horrible person. I don't think I deserve this guy... like... ugh. He keeps trying to convince how awesome he is, but he doesn't need to really. I met him. I like him. Like... stop already. I don't know.

I am so positive that Dave found another girl. Good for him. I don't really think about it anymore... :P

I dunno. I like this guy... even though he's... I dunno... I'm still not sure about him... but... I want someone to hug, and he's super good at it. :P

Oh, did I mention he has a purple car? :P I love it. Haha.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Hmmm, he seems abit funny. Nice and ego-boosting, but why is he acting like he is doing u the favor?

he may be insecure, and did he live with her?

August 15, 2006 6:46 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

I asked him when I got your message. I posted it. Yep. He did live with her.

August 15, 2006 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker