Sunday, August 20, 2006

Edmonton was awesome. I got so drunk. Sigh. That was fun.

Mall was okay... I found pumpkin on DVD!!!!!!!!! HELLS YES!

I'm so happy about that. You have no idea. It'll be nice to watch it without swearing at the tv. Hahaha.

Collin's being... I dunno. Weird. We're still pretty much discussing whether we're going out. I think he was hurt that I didn't really kiss him... blah. I told like everyone about thursday, cuz it was too hilarious. The beginning of it anyway.

:P

Um... hm. What else. OH! The place I put my resume at... Wapos Bay... he emailed me and wants to set up an interview! Fuck yeah, team! Sooooo happy. I really don't wanna fuck this one up. :S

I'm so nervous, but totally stoked. He wrote that anytime after Wednesday would probably be good for him... like anytime i pick... i picked "after 3" and "I'll let you choose the day, if that's all right". :P

I hope he emails me back and says thursday. I shoulda just said thursday. Blah. Oh well. *fingers crossed* I REALLY want that job... but I also REALLY want money coming into me. :P I'm greedy. Oh well. Whee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker