Monday, August 14, 2006

What? Come again? Huh? Whozzit? Say WHAAA?

Erm. Apparently, I have a boyfriend. Who doesn't want to make out with me for a month. :P Haha. Whatever... he's probably worth the wait. I guess. Man.

I just... engaged? Yeah, I'm still not over it, but we all have our pasts, everyone's different, we have different experiences... I just... I dunno. Engaged at the age of 19 is just insane.

Sorry if anyone who stumbles across this is offended by that statement. Just how I feel. :P Cuz I'm 19, and can't imagine being... engaged. Like ever. :P

Um. So. All I did was gave him a hug, and apparently he was like... doomed from then. He's... I doth quote "I like you. Quite a bit." Haha. Nice, eh? Seemed like it at the time... and then he dropped that bomb on me. And I was like oh whoa. And he was like I didn't wanna tell you earlier cuz I didn't want to scare you... and I was (in my head) like well... that didn't work. :P But... I guess it kinda did. Cuz I struggled past that, and reminded myself how much fun I had today. And how it'll be like that everytime. If I don't do something dumb. :P

Well at least I KNOW this guy likes me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker