Sunday, August 13, 2006

151st post. Woo. :P

So... Collin was online, and he gave me his number. I phoned. We talked for an hour and 20 minutes. On his cell phone. Ha. Have fun paying that, buddy. :P He has a nice voice...

However. Ahem. Let me see if I can remember exactly what he said... well he said he thinks I'm cute... but I'm not... you know... he likes to blend into the crowd if you will. And I can... okay, they're my words now, accomodate that. :P He thinks I'm plain. Whatever. I know I'm not gorgeous, but I have my hot days. :P Obviously ... I lost my train of thought. The doorbell rang and it was Mandy and ian looking for the salsa. Haha. I kept it. But I gave it to them, cuz they kept the gross chips. Gross salsa goes with gross chips. Woo. Anyway... so... like I kinda... was like... wow, what a... he really doesn't seem to watch what he says... but like... I think you have to take everything he says with a grain of salt. Ya know? But. He hopes everything works out. :P Ha. I hope I don't... I hope I'm not a huge jerk tomorrow, somehow. :P Ah well. Cuz ya know, I'd like it to work out too. I think. I dunno. Whatever.

He stutters. I kept hearing it. I didn't say anything though, cuz maybe he's self-conscious about it. ? And I'm not an asshole, despite the fact I think I am. I'm just... not. I'm too nice. Umm... so yeah. I'm not totally sure what we talked about. Oh, I think he's picking me up tomorrow. THANK YOU. A real date. Haha. :P Kevin always used to pick me up... but... I never let him walk up to the house. Haha. :P And I'll probably sit outside tomorrow again.

Before I left for the lake yesterday, the dog got out... and apparently it was my fault even though she's the one who was inside, and shoulda been watching... and owns a door that doesn't close. Anyway... I caught him, and she was like if he needs another surgery, you're paying for it! So I was all, ...said something mean... and left. So I've been kind of an ass to her since I got home, and thank goodness she left to go to a friend's house. For the evening. So yeah. Etcetera...

Haha. He said that he was like.. waiting on msn for me yesterday to come online... but I didn't. Cuz I was at the lake. :P I'm so freaked out that he won't like me in person.

He was telling me how his sister dragged him to a psychic at the fringe... and how he was supposed to meet a girl with brown hair, light eyes, 5'6... and with the same interests. And he was like.. it's kind of scary how it's so similar to you. And I was like I'm not 5'6. And he was like well I know but... you have to just... take it all with a grain of salt. Or whatever. And I was like I guess. He's got his hopes really high, and I'm probably gonna knock em down. :P I don't want to... but... I dunno. From the neck down, I'm a little... hmm. whatever. I will not be self-conscious tomorrow. I will not be an ass. I will be awesome. I will be me.

I love the way I ended that. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker