Monday, August 14, 2006

... :)

Haha. I'm a big loser. My mom's going out for supper tonight at 6! Thank you! Now I don't have to explain where I'm going... haha. :P Oh well. Mandy knows where I am and who I'll be with, so... if something happens she'll tell her. :P But nothing will happen because he'll be nice. And cool. And... sigh, his voice. Is nice. He thinks mine is nice too, which I found odd, because I don't like my voice. But hey, whatever... :P

Yes. Oh man. 90210 is on. Ooo, when they left me last week, Brenda was on a flight to Paris with Donna and as she was driving away, Kelly and Dylan were lookin a little close... ouuuchh. Haha. :P I'll update later... after.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

OMG!!!

Hurry home and tell all!

hehe, did u kiss? ;-)

August 14, 2006 5:09 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Hahaha.

No, I didn't kiss him... I don't kiss on the first date. You should know that by now... :P

August 14, 2006 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker