Sunday, August 13, 2006

Because I'm bored and sort of.. waiting around for bedtime... I decided to try to google this blog. It worked. Crap. If you go: 'katy dave msn jaimie'... it's third. :S And now it'll probably come up easier. Crap. :P Hmm. But yeah. Hopefully no one who I know in person knows how to find it. Eep.

I'm going to go have a shower.

The lake was fun. I actually went sailing. It was fun. :) That guy better email me, or I will be upset... sigh. But not very. :P Cuz frankly, he scares me a little. Haha.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

LOL, you are googable, hehe

I hope he e-mails you back too, is he online on MSN??

Was sailing fun?

My roomie is coming tonight, eek

August 13, 2006 7:06 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

I know... being googable is kinda scary... ah well. The price you pay for putting it out there... :P

He's online, but I think I told you that. Heh. :P

It was so much fun! Ahh! And I remembered how! After more than a year! YESS!

How is it?? Hmm? Is he nosey? Awesome? Respectful of space? :P talk to you later!

August 13, 2006 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker