Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Oh Wednesdays...

I just downloaded like... the second country song I've ever downloaded. :P

I heard it today after I logged some news.

Lot of the stations here are country... apparently... :P

But it's good. I like it anyway... it's Michelle Branch and some other girl... formed a group... weird. I was surprised when I found that out... but yeah. I like it. Called Tennessee... by the wreckers.

Meh.

I think I just haven't heard enough country iin the past... 8... years... :P

I like it, I can't help it. I'm from Saskatchewan. :P

I've been seeing a lot of movies with Jessica. We saw Hairspray on Saturday and then last night we went to see Knocked Up. She liked it... I thought it was "okay." Scared me though. :P And I was like... sheesh... never. :P

I'm nervous for school to start.

Like, real nervous. Like... terribly nervous. Oh well...

My dad still doesn't know I'm going. Ha. Yeah, that's how often I talk to him... and about me... and actual facts of what's going on... perhaps I should tell him?... meh.

I also got another Jann Arden son... at seventeen... which kept playing before those movies we saw. Yeah. It's pretty... She's great.

I need to start walking more or something. Or eating less. Cuz I'm gaining ewight again. Which sucks. Bah! Pff.

I feel totally uninspired lately... it kinda sucks. But whatever, yo. I really need to phone my stepmom tomorrow... if I'm not doing anything... sigh. I feel so bad, it's been so long... gah. :S She's gonna be mad at me... except probably not... ah well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker