Monday, July 23, 2007

A tale of many things.

Yay, this is gonna be a good week.

I might by a burberry watch at Costco when I get paid from that job I didn't get paid for, but he sent the money so he wouldn't get sued. :P Awesome.

Cuz they're like totally expensive. Yeah...

But yeah... it'll be a good week cuz tomorrow I'm hanging out with Mandy and possible Jessica... and then Wednesday probably hanging out with jordan... and then on thursday I'm going over to Amy's for a bit and we're gonna watch a couple episodes of Undeclared. Cuz it kicks so much ass and we just rediscovered it. :P But yeah... we had a good chat... about how I can talk to her if anything's ever wrong... and i was like aw, thanks. And I told her she could do the same. And she told me how a while ago she was freaking out that she could be pregnant... but she's not so it's all good.

I was gonna tell her how I was joking around with Jordan on msn one day... the day i found out they were gonna send me my money... and I was like I got good news today.
and he's like what? And I"m like I'm pregnant. :P And he was like are you serious? And I'm like no... and he's like... okay... and I was like, except yeah... :P And he was like what? Stop it.

Like he believed me for two seconds. And he later told me that he told his friend he was kinda happy about it... just a little though. And his friend was like yeah? Why? And he's like cuz I have a good job, great girlfriend... etc. :P And I was like... there is no chance in hell if i were pregnant that I would keep it. No way. I'm not ready. Plus I'm too responsible to ever let that happen in the first place.

So yeah. Not htat I'd tell her that part. But yeah... I fuckin love that show and I'm so looking forward to Thursday.

Oh and I was talking to wesley and how jessica and I (and mandy if she comes) might go to Cranberry flats tomorrow... and he was like you should if she wants you to... cuz she's worried you don't get out enough. :P And I laughed and laughed... and I'm like... I get out... with my boyfriend. I don't stroll the bar scene. Cuz I'm not like that. I don't enjoy going to bars... I know I should go out once in a while though... it's just... I dunno... whatever. :P

Jordan and I went to Costco afte rhe got off work... oh my mother got herself and me a membership yesterday. And i saw Kevin there... 'member Kevin? I sure do. :P But yeah, he was there... he had harry potter in his cart. I couldn't find it at the two stores I went to and ordered it off amazon. Day after walked into walmart... loads of em. Then went to costco... even more loads for even cheaper. :P I was pissed.

But yeah. Had an awkward little chat there where he didn't say much and I sort of rambled... but whatever. :P And that's about it.

It felt like 43 degrees Celsius here today. No idea what that is in Fahrenheit. Something hot. Really hot. Gross hot. Yeah. that's it.

Amy wants to meet jordan and I'm not sure when that's going to happen... :P probably at the fringe... maybe... if he wants to go at all... i dunno.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker